Saturday, November 28, 2009

Veteran's Day

Veteran's Day happened to fall on a Wednesday this year which meant my kindergarteners would be able to go to the annual Veteran's Day assembly that Melba has. Well, this year I was supposed to choose one kindergarten student from my class to say a few words up front during the assembly. Immediately I thought of Ally. She does a great job when she talks in the front of the classroom and she is loud enough and articulate enough for the audience to hear her. She did a great job and we were all very proud of her representing our class. I was also proud of the rest of my kindergarten class who sat through a hour and a half assembly without any restroom visits or extreme naughtiness.


Ally is waiting her turn at the mic. My camera died after this picture so I was unable to get a close-up of her saying her words. Sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment